I am a 21-year-old photographer and student. I almost went to college for photography in New York City, but sometimes I believe fate, not just financial aid, swept in to save me from it—I think I’d have dropped out by now. I study French and music education with a focus on classical voice now (which was its own twist of fate), and am based out of Rochester, New York during the school year, but call Minnesota home.
- blog (sporadically used)
- instagram (visual artwork)
- instagram (personal/iphone/music)
- bandcamp (contemporary music)
- tumblr (mostly reblogs, some original work)
- University of Rochester, 2017-Present (B.A., French)
- Eastman School of Music, 2018–Present (B.M., Music Education)
- The Winnebago Workshop with Alec Soth, 2016
- Rennes-Rochester 60th Anniversary, Institut Franco-Américain, Rennes, France, 2019
- The Winnebago Workshop Student Exhibition, Brooklyn, NY, July 2016
- "The Wapello Show", The Winnebago Workshop, Eldon, IA, June 2016
- Retrace Your Steps, November 2018
- Saved For a Rainy Day, October 2018
- Between Sleeping and Waking, August 2016
- Scene Report: The Winnebago Workshop, June 2016
I am available for portrait sessions and press kit photos, as well as some events!
For commission requests, questions, or just to get in touch, say hello by email!