I am a 20 year old visual artist, musician and many-things-in-between-er from the Twin Cities, currently pursuing a BM in Music Education at the Eastman School of Music concurrently with a BA in French at the University of Rochester in New York.
I use a handful of different cameras and try out new styles, and think it's kind of weird when people are pretentious about one kind of process. I just wanna make from the heart, whatever that will mean.
- instagram (visual artwork)
- instagram (personal/iphone/music)
- bandcamp (contemporary music)
- tumblr (mostly reblogs, some original work)
- University of Rochester, 2017-Present
- Eastman School of Music, 2018–Present
- The Winnebago Workshop with Alec Soth, 2016
Exhibitions + Print
- Retrace Your Steps, Rookie Magazine, November 2018
- Saved For a Rainy Day, Rookie Magazine, October 2018
- Between Sleeping and Waking, Rookie Magazine, August 2016
- Scene Report: The Winnebago Workshop, Rookie Magazine, June 2016
- The Winnebago Workshop Student Exhibition, Brooklyn, NY, July 2016
- "The Wapello Show", The Winnebago Workshop, Eldon, IA, June 2016
I also write songs! More information can be found here.
For commission requests, questions, or just to get in touch, say hello by email!